1310 c: Went to Thomas de Leyborne through marriage.
1405 Defended by Meredith against the Welsh.
1487-1531 Owned by the Crown.
1531 after: Owned by Sir Walter Walshe.
1532 Henry VIII gave it to Sir William Walshe and his wife Elizabeth.
1540-1546 Itinerary of John Leland: Castle.
1590 c: Owned by Walter Walshe of Marlborough.
1590-1610 Owned by the Crown.
1610-1645 Owned by William Walshe.
1645-1682 Owned by Joseph Walshe, a Royalist.
1682-1708 Owned by the poet, William Walshe.
1708 Passed through marriage to the Bromley family.
1708-1740 Owned by Francis Bromley and his wife, Anne.
1710 c: Given to Ralph de Todini for a short time.
1740-1769 Owned by William Bromley.
1769-1803 Owned by Robert Bromley.
1803-1836 Owned by Col. Henry Bromley.
1836 Bought by John Lewis Moillet who demolished the castle.
1845 John Lewis Moilet died and the house burnt down.
1845-1867 Lands owned by James Moillet
1846-1849 Rebuilt on the old foundations.
1867-1880 Owned by Joseph Jones, a cotton magnate.
1880-1888 Owned by John Joseph Jones.
1883-1885 Extended and redecorated for John Joseph Jones by J.P. St Aubyn. He built a clock tower and the main entrance lodge.
1888 c: John Douglas added the North Lodge.
1888-1902 Owned by William Jones.
1902-1916 Owned by Frederick William Jones
1916 Owned by James Arthur Jones, then Abberley Hall School.
1962 The top of the belvedere on the house was remodeled.
1970-1975 Garden at the front of the house.