Medieval rectangular moated site with fortified manor house.
1260-1261 Mentioned when Joan, the widow of Roger de Toeni held it and married Robert Stocumbe.
* Passed to Sir John Lovett who gave it to his mother, Isabel, wife of William Blount.
13th C Held by Roger de Toeni.
1316 Passed to Peter Blount.
1320 Peter Blount died and his brother Walter Blount inherited.
1323 Walter Blount had died and the manor was held by Lady Isabel Blount.
1816-1875 Owned by Sir Edward Blount.
2006 Earthworks remain.