Medieval moated manor with the island measuring 68.68ft by 55.7ft, the rectangular dry moat measuring 42.6ft wide and 3.2ft deep and the south side of the moat measuring183.7ft wide – possibly a fishpond.
St. Michael’s chapel on the site.
1367 c: Philip de Lutley enclosed the chapel of St. Michael.
1563 Before: Extant.
19th C Coins found on the site.
1958 Field Investigation.
1974 Field Investigation.