Medieval linear earthwork and ditch, with the ditch measuring 8.2 ft wide and 12.5 ft deep. Post holes have been found on the site.
Finds include Romano-British and Saxon pottery sherds.
11th-12th C Dating from: Pottery sherds.
1126-1171 Castle mentioned by Henry of Blois.
1971 Site partially built over.
1971 Excavated by Glastonbury Antiquarian Society and Department of the Environment.
1972 Watching Brief.
1988 Evaluated by Birmingham University Field Archaeological Unit.