Irregular circular Iron Age univallate enclosure covering 0.3 ha and defended by a bank and outer ditch with the entrance to the north west. The bank measuring 29.5 ft wide and standing up to 5.9 ft high, with the inner scarp to the north measuring 1.6 ft high, and the outer scarp measuring 9.8 ft high. The ditch measuring approximately 23 ft wide and 3.9 ft deep to the south and west.
No evidence of occupation.
Situated on the side of Dunkery Hill.
19th C On the south west side part of the site used as a pond with a dam.
1947 Aerial photograph.
1971 Aerial photograph.
1984 Aerial photograph.
1989 Aerial photograph.
1994 Scheduling revised.