Sub-rectangular Iron Age univallate earthwork enclosing 1.2 ha, defended by a rampart and external ditch. The rampart constructed of earth and stone and measuring 22.9 – 32.8 ft wide and standing 9.8 ft high with the original entrance possibly to the north.
Trees on the south west rampart.
1939-1945 World War II: Two slit trenches cut on the east side of the site.
1965 6th April: Field Investigation.
1975 Some trees were cleared from the interior.
1982 Watching Brief by Somerset County Council.
1998 Aerial photograph.
2002 Field Investigation.