Rectangular Medieval fortified manor and moat with the island measuring 108.2 ft by 188 ft, the low bank on the south and east sides of the island measuring 9.8 ft wide and 1 ft high and the wet moat measuring 22.9 ft wide.
1195 Before: Possibly owned by the Bigot family, who had not gained permission to fortify the manor.
15th C Used as a farmhouse.
1964 Field Investigation.
1985 Aerial photograph.