Medieval moated manor house.
First manor built by the Stafford family.
1348 Licence to crenellate granted to Sir Ralph, Lord Stafford.
1349 Lord Stafford added crenellations to the Manor.
14th-15th C Documented.
15th-16th C Dating from: Remains.
1528 Leased to Sir Francis Poyntz after Henry, Lord Stafford, 2nd Duke of Buckingham died.
1547 Thomas Offley bought the manor for £1080.
16th C Home of the Offley family.
1600 c: Rebuilt.
1749 Almost destroyed, in ruins.
18th C Abandoned.
1974 Field Investigation.
1991 Surveyed and Measured.
1991 Field Investigation.