Medieval moated Augustinian Priory.
1189-1199 Founded by William de Warenne and dedicated to the honour of the Blessed Virgin, the Holy Cross and St. John the Evangelist.
1234 Before: Ralph was Prior.
1286 Before: Nicholas was Prior.
1300 John de Boylound was Prior.
1300 Nicholas de Elme was Prior.
1315 Robert de Craneworth was Prior.
1330 John de Cauntley was Prior.
1349 Simon de Leverington was Prior.
1349 Michael de Thornham was Prior.
1355 Obtained a licence for alienation in Mortain.
1370 Robert de Fordham was Prior.
1388 Licence granted to elect a Prior – Hugh de Fynchmain was elected.
1416 Hugh Watlington was Prior.
1448 Robert Walsyngham was Prior.
1461 John Methwold was Prior.
1468 United with the Pentney Priory.
15th C Demolished.
1511 Passed to Thomas Jennings and Elizabeth Forth.
1972 Field Investigation.