Owned by the Bagge family, Picot family, Goldsmith family and the Case family.
1558-1603 c: Built.
1570 Onwards: Owned by the Bagge family.
16th C Moated.
1810 William Bagge was born at the Hall.
1810-1813 A 108ha park laid out by J.C. Louden.
1820 c: Refaced.
1880 William Bagge died.
1883 Held by the dowager Lady Frances Bagge.
1979 Field Investigation.
20th C No trace of the moat.