Post Medieval moat.
1100’s Held by Earl Warren.
1200’s Held by the Bigod family.
1558 Before: Owned by John Appleyard.
1558-1603 During: Owned by Edward Flowerdew.
1792 House built by William Wilkins.
1800 Just before: Inherited by Rev. George Preston who rebuilt it.
1815 Alterations by William Saul.
1830 Alterations by George Preston.
1837 Rev. George Preston died and his son, Isaac inherited.
1837-1901 Early Victorian: Held by Isaac Preston Esq..
1838 Refurbished. John Lerner who had made a claim as being the rightful heir to the property, seized the Hall. The militia were called and he was arrested and taken to Norwich castle where he received three months hard labour.
1840 Isaac and his family moved into the Hall.
1848 28th November: Isaac Jermy esq. and his son, Isaac Jermy Jermy, were shot in a double murder. Isaac Jermy’s wife, Sophie, was injured. A member of the Preston family, related to the Jermy’s, took possession of the Hall.
1969 Field Investigation.
1994 Listed building.
1999 Listing revised.
20th C Sold off before World War II.
2005 Architectural Survey.