Sub-circular Medieval ringwork measuring 393.6ft in diameter with a flat top. The encircling ditch measuring 4.9ft deep and filled in to the south and east, and cut into by a road to the north. The original depth was 9.8ft. The inner bank measuring 39.3ft wide at its base and standing 6.5ft high and once held a palisade.
Mesolithic finds on site.
1135-1154 Possibly built by Earl Warenne.
1962 Field Investigation.