Medieval manorial moated site with a sub-rectangular island measuring 265.7ft by 196.8ft and the wet moat measuring 39 – 58ft wide. There is a low flint wall and a brick bridge entrance at the south arm of the moat.
Owners included the Hastings family.
1562 Owned by the Nabbs family.
16th C Late: Hall built.
1660 Leased from the Dean and Chapter of Norwich.
1883 Belonging to Mr. E.P. Middleton, but occupied by labourers.
1973 Field Investigation.
2001 Surveyed and measured.