Medieval moat. Hall windows decorated with the arms of the Gissing, Felton and Framingham families.
Owned by the Hastings family , and a Mr. Dykes.
Passed to the Kemp family through marriage.
14th C Hall.
1700 c: Demolished by Sir Robert Kemp.
1840 New House built.
1951 Grade Listing.
1973 Field Investigation.
2005 Watching Brief by M.J. Boyle, Norfolk Archaeological Unit.
21st C Owned by Anne and William Brennan.