16th C Late: House.
1852 Queen Victoria granted that William George Tyssen Daniel Tyssen could discontinue using the name Daniel and use the name Amhurst instead.
1843 c: Owned by William George Tyssen Daniel Tyssen.
1885 William George Tyssen Daniel Tyssen was succeeded by his eldest son, of the same name, and who took the name Tyssen-Amhurst.
1902 c: Owned by Charles Prideaux Olge Selby Bigge.
1925 Owned by Lord Amherst of Hackney, a minor, and held in trust.
1973 Field Investigation.
1976 Field Investigation.