* Medieval moat with a drawbridge.
* Lived in by Rev. Thos. Howes.
* Owned by Frederick Irby, 2nd Baron Boston.
* Inherited by Frederick Irby, 2nd Baron Boston, son of Frederick William Irby
1571 Elizabethan house built by architect Richard Boyland.
1652 c: Lived in by Charles Garnish/Garney.
1804 House was repaired by Hon. Admiral F.P. Irby.
1947 Remains demolished after it was burnt down.
1973 Field Investigation.
2000 Planning permission to rebuild the Hall was rejected.