Quadrangular star shaped fort with four bastions next to the city walls made of earth with a wooden pallisade around the top and gun embrasures in the walls.
1646 Artillery stood on the site which shot at the city walls.
1651 Built on the eastern side of the city walls by the Royalists.
1651 3rd September: Captured by Cromwell during the second Battle of Worcester.
1969 Excavated by Worcester Archaeological Research Group.
20th C Little survives and the northern side is built over.