Medieval moated manor.
12-14 C Between: Land granted to Hinchingbrooke Priory.
1279 Hinchingbrooke Priory Held 16 acres of land.
1538 Dissolution of the Monasteries: Was granted to Richard Williams, alias Cromwell.
1540 Richard Williams sold it to William Marshall.
1551 William Marshall died and his brother, John, inherited the lands.
1591 John Marshall granted the lands to his eldest son, William.
1593 William Marshall sold the lands to Emmanuel College, Cambridge.
1868 Farm buildings erected by Emmanuel College.
1899 Emmanuel College sold the lands to Ernest Hooley of Papworth Hall.
1911 For sale under the name of Papley Grove Hall.
1916 For sale under the name of Papley Grove Hall.
1973 Field Investigation.