Medieval manor house and moat. Had an oratory and a chapel.
Owned by Thomas de Hayguilden.
1375 Licence granted to Bishop Arundell to celebrate Divine Offices in the chapel.
1381 Destroyed during the Peasants Revolt.
1381 After: A new house was built.
15 C Alterations undertaken by the Haselden family.
16 C Alterations.
1620 c: Refurbished by Thomas Hayes.
17 C Late: Alterations.
18 C Early: Alterations.
1806 Bought by Philip Yorke, 3rd Earl of Hardwicke.
1834 Philip Yorke, 3rd Earl of Hardwicke died.
1960’s Owned by Cambridgeshire County Council and tenanted out as a farm.
1972 Filed Investigation.
20 C Alpaca Farm.