Rectangular Medieval moat with the island measuring c 210 ft by 144 ft and raised by c 3.3 ft and the moat measuring 29.5 ft wide and 6.5 ft deep. The entrance is to the south east.
1212 First recorded.
1235 Owned by William St George.
1556 The last of the St George family live don the site.
16 C House.
18 C Owned by Queen’s College, Cambridge.
19 C The east, south-east and south west arms of the moat were wet.
1973 Field Investigation.