Scheduled Monument – Monument Number 368711
Prehistoric to Late Iron Age triple linear earthwork, possible Iron Age boundary.
1856 Excavated by EB Nunn.
1930’s Mostly ploughed out.
1972 Field Investigation.
1978 Excavated by G Burleigh, North Hertfordshire Museums Service.
1984 Aerial photograph.
1988 Surveyed and measured by English Heritage; Cambridgeshire County Council Archaeology Section.
1991 Excavated by North Hertfordshire District Council Field Archaeology Section.