1202 Conveyed from Alan de Feugeres to John Son of William.
1235 Held by Philip of Stanton.
1240-1250 c: Occupied by Amice of Stanton.
1279 Held by Philip de Colville.
1296-1344 Held by Philip’s daughter-in-law, Emma.
1346 Held in trust for Henry de Colville, Emma and Henry’s son.
1360 c: Young Henry died.
1362 Sold by Anne and her husband to Sir Robert Thorpe, Chief Justice of the Common Pleas.
1371 Sir Robert Thorpe was appointed Chancellor.
1372 Sir Robert Thorpe died and his brother’s son, Sir William inherited.
1391 Sir William died.
1400 Sir William Castleacre was Lord of the Manor. He obtained the property through his wife, Elizabeth being a relation of Sir William Thorpe.
1412 John Henry’s of Cambridge held the manor.
1415 c: John Henry’s died.
1420 Thomas Langley, Bishop of Durham held the manor.
1424 Thomas Langley granted it to his nephew, Henry Langley.
1428 Henry Langley held the manor
1456 Henry granted it to his younger son, Henry.
1458 c: Henry died and it was held by his widow, Elizabeth, in trust for their son Edward.
1504 Elizabeth had married Alexander Hampden.
1509 Edward inherited and took possession of the manor.
1515 Edward died and had rented it out to Sir John Cutts.
1521 Sir John Cutts died and the manor was part of the Childerley Estate.
1681 Sold by Richard Cutts to Henry Edwards.
1685 Henry Edwards son, John conveyed it to trustees in order to pay his debts.
1694 Sold to Charles Smith.
1738 c: Charles Smith died leaving it to be divided between his four daughters. Elizabeth had married Henry Hawley and she received the property.
1756 Henry died and it went to James Hawley, MP, Henry’s brother.
1771 James granted it to his son upon his marriage.
1785 Jointly owned by Henry and Paul Orchard.
1807 Henry Hawley still held the manor.
1809 Henry Hawley released his rights to L.W. Buck.
1840 Jointly owned by L.W. Buck and his son, George Stucley Buck. The moat was still visible.
1844 Sold to John Dodson who had been leasing the manor.
1858 Lolworth Grange was built on the site.
1865 John Dodson died and it went to his sister Elizabeth and her husband Richard Daintree.
1873 Elizabeth divided it between her sons Richard and John. John held the manor.
1876 John Frohock was tenant.
1900 The south west side of the moat still remained.
1903 John sold it to Jacob Frohock.
1938 By this date had been sold a further three times.
1973 Field Investigation.