Rectangular Medieval moated D-shaped enclosure. The island raised and measuring 70 m x 55 m. The eastern arm is the only one that has not been filled in. n a defensive position.
Site had been ploughed.
1130-1140 c: Built.
1280 House recorded as being on the site.
13 C Held by the Crown.
14 C Held by John of Gaunt.
1455 Granted to John Lynne.
1436 In ruins.
1436 After: New house built by Richard Lynne.
1520 Recovered by the Crown.
19 C House still recorded as being on the site.